Thursday, February 18, 2010

I completed my necklace to be donated to the American Heart Association


Happy Day! I finished making the necklace that will be part of the silent auction for the American Heart Association’s fundraiser for our area. I work with different colors and bead styles each year the one item that does not change is there is always at least one heart in the piece I create.

I had the privilege of having my work mention in the Sun Journal (our local paper) and interviewed me from a patient’s point of view and what volunteering for the American Heart Association means to me.

The article can be viewed at http://www.newbernsj.com/news/gala-44130-heart-.html

I am looking forward to the event this Saturday. I’ll have some great photos for you of what other area artist contributed to the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment